New-to-the-world deck boards, using Eovations™ technology.
Deckorators® Vault is a giant leap forward in wood-alternative decking. Made with patented Eovations™ technology, it has the industry’s best strength-to-weight ratio. It’s powerful, stable and doesn’t absorb moisture. Plus, the durable polymer cap stock won’t stain or fade. The Eovations technology inside Deckorators Vault allows the decking to be lightweight, but creates a fiber-like structure inside, similar to wood, giving it unmatched strength. The lightweight boards are easy-to-handle on the job site and have similar properties to PVC; however, unlike PVC and other composites, Vault won’t splinter, sag, chalk or crack. Overall, deck installation and maintenance are improved with our brand new premium deck boards.
The many unique strengths and benefits of Vault decking have been recognized by This Old House magazine, which named it as one of the Top 100 Best New Home Products for 2016, which are “must-haves” for homeowners.
- Delivers the industry’s best strength-to-weight ratio
- Absorbs virtually no moisture – great near pools or hot tubs
- Won’t splinter, sag, chalk or crack
- Stain- and fade-resistant cap stock
- Made from a blend of polypropylene and mineral filler
- Industry’s best warranty: 25-year Structural, 25-year Stain & Fade and 25-year Removal & Replacement
- Coordinating fascia is available in Vault decking colors, in addition to white