Protect Your Deck with CAMO Joist & Ledger Deck Tape
When it comes to creating an outdoor space a well-maintained deck stands as a testament to craftsmanship. However, the battle against the elements like water and corrosion can take a toll on even the best constructed decks. That’s where CAMO Deck Tape comes in! CAMO Deck Tape is engineered to combat premature rot and corrosion that can plague decks over time. The self-adhering protective membrane is designed to ensure the longevity of your deck and enhance its structural integrity.
- Self-adhesive butyl tape creates a waterproof membrane to protect wood deck framing
- Self seals around fasteners, blocking the pathway of water into wood
- Protects and extends the life of the deck
- Securely bonds to wood framing
- Backed by a 20-year limited warranty
- Made in the USA
- Available in three widths – 1-5/8″ for joists, 3-1/8″ for double joists, 6″ for ledger and rim joists
Installation is easy! Make sure the surfaces are clean and dry. CAMO Deck Tape is best when applied in temperatures above 20 degrees.
Follow these three simple steps:
- Peel back the release paper.
- Apply to the intended surface and press into place. Continue to peel and apply the length of the surface.
- Cut tape to the desired length
For over 60 years, CAMO has been a pioneer in providing top-notch solutions for deck fastening installations, and CAMO Deck Tape is no exception. Each roll of CAMO Deck Tape is meticulously labeled and individually wrapped, a testament to the brand’s commitment to quality and attention to detail.
Your deck is an extension of your home, protecting and ensuring that it remains as beautiful and strong as the day it was built! Choose CAMO Deck Tape today and fortify your deck against the elements for years of enjoyment to come.